Thursday, July 14, 2011

Boy Oh Boy

I love my son, he is my little man.  He has been such a blessing to my life and our family.  I can't even imagine our family or life without him.

For the last couple of years Gabe has had to share a room with a sister, because we have not really had the room for him to fly solo.

Well, with at the rate he is growing as well as his baby sister Carisa, who is 3 years older, it is becoming more difficult for them to share a room. 

So this weekend we will be shuffling kids around.  This is exciting for some of our kids and upsetting for others.  It also brings with it a lot of work.  Especially since I have been in declutter mode.  If I haven't used it then I don't need it.  Needless to say the garage sale pile is growing fast.  I can not have it soon enough really.  I just keep finding more and more stuff that we don't need. 

So starting on Saturday my cute little boy will have a room of his own.  This means that I have to put three girls in one room, but I think it will be a good move as soon as they are all used to it.  It is going to be tight, but I know they can do it.  I just hope we (Chris and Me) survive the first week.

What is it that is so great about simplifying your life and your home? 
It feels so liberating, I love it.

In the past week I have clear out and re-purposed so much stuff.  It is almost like living in a new house.
Luckily the garage sale date is set and the proceeds are spoken for.  The kids are thrilled since mom said they can have a bake sale and lemonade stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment