Monday, April 5, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Happy Birthday To My Baby Codee

Here is how we celbrated her 10th birthday. I can't believe she is already 10, it is amaizing how fast time goes by.


Our birthday girl at the zoo. This is what she wanted to do on her special day. I was a perfect day. We had to take Rice Crispy Treats because a cake was too hard.





As per her request we had homemade blueberry waffles for dinner. They were delicious.



All in all, I think she had a great day. We did as well as we got to spend the entire day together as a family reminicing about the day our precious Codee was born.






She is an amazing gift from God that we can not even begin to imagine our lives without. We thank God for her every day, and the special person she is. She has been a loud but wonderful blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Codee has such a sweet personality. I remember her coming up to me and giving me hugs, when she was just little, and didn't even know who I was. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete